- The U.S. bombing in Afghanistan Thursday was alleged to hit an space containing 600 to 800 energetic ISIS fighters. Protection officers mentioned the precise variety of ISIS members killed was 36; no civilians have been harmed.
- As a result of “intensive questions encompass … President Trump’s first ‘Muslim ban'” and “the federal government has refused handy over info that may permit the general public to guage how the ban was carried out,” the American Civil Liberties Union “has filed dozens of lawsuits across the nation to demand element,” the group introduced Thursday.
- New merchandising machines in Las Vegas will dispense clear syringes. Clients must register with non-identifying particulars and be restricted to 2 new needles per week.
- The Trump administration overturned an Obama-era rule that forestalls states from withholding Title X family-planning funds from Deliberate Parenthood for ideological causes.
- Canada is plotting the trail to nationwide legalization of leisure marijuana gross sales.
Observe us on Fb and Twitter, and remember to join for Cause’s each day updates for extra content material.
Elizabeth Nolan Brown