- The White Home is planning one other try to repeal Obamacare to coincide with President Donald Trump’s 100th day in workplace.
- Alternatively, the federal authorities would possibly simply shut down. Cannot they do each?
- A French police officer was killed by a shooter who was subsequently “taken down” in Paris, based on studies. The Champs-Elysees has been shut down.
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) is not simply declining to run for re-election in 2018. He is contemplating resigning.
- Russia has banned Jehovah’s Witnesses as an “extremist group,” saying the faith poses a menace to “the rights of residents, public order and public safety.”
- Lawyer Common Jeff Periods is “amazed” decide in Hawaii (“an island within the Pacific”) is ready to put a brief halt to Trump’s immigration orders.
- Syria has formally requested the United Nations to ship in consultants to analyze the lethal gasoline assault from earlier within the month that prompted the U.S. navy strike on an airport.
- Invoice O’Reilly might obtain as much as $25 million in severance pay after getting dumped by Fox Information.
Observe us on Fb and Twitter, and remember to enroll for Cause’s each day updates for extra content material.