- On the Coast Guard Academy graduation ceremony, President Trump advised graduates no politician in historical past had been handled extra unfairly or worse than him. Home Oversight Chair Jason Chaffetz has invited James Comey, the FBI director fired by Trump, to testify subsequent week. Sen. John McCain says the crises within the White Home are reaching “Watergate dimension and scale.”
- Trump is reportedly set to suggest an “Arab NATO” when he visits Saudi Arabia later this week.
- The household of Seth Wealthy desires a retraction from Fox Information, which reported that the murdered Democratic Nationwide Committee staffer had been involved with Wikileaks.
- Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke, in whose jails at the least four individuals, together with a new child, have died since April, says he was provided and can settle for a place on the Division of Homeland Safety working with native legislation enforcement.
- Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro is the newest to liken his opponents to Nazis, evaluating harrassment of presidency officers to the remedy of Jews by Adolf Hitler and promising to “defeat these 21st-century Nazis.”
- Three troopers had been killed in a automotive bombing in Mogadishu.