- Time is placing White Home Chief of Workers John F. Kelly on the duvet as President Donald Trump’s “final greatest hope,” which is type of humorous for anyone who was following Kelly’s overt Trumpian fearmongering when he was main the Division of Homeland Safety.
- Trump tells North Korea to “get their act collectively.” I am undecided we really need them to be extra competent?
- A choose is ordering the State Division to search for extra emails from Hillary Clinton from her days as secretary of state concerning the terrorist assault in Benghazi, Libya.
- Trump is transferring towards declaring a “nationwide emergency” over opioid habit, regardless that administration officers stated simply yesterday they’d not.
- Yeah, this is a recipe for higher public well being: Because of Chicago’s soda tax, it is really cheaper to purchase beer as a substitute.
- For the second time in two days, a whole bunch of migrants from Somalia and Ethiopia had been pressured off a ship close to Yemen by smugglers, resulting in a number of drowning deaths.
- Everyone nonetheless hates Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Florida). Her newest scandal with an IT aide arrested below accusations of mortgage fraud is not serving to.
- In the present day’s manufactured outrage: Walmart is apologizing over a “again to high school” advertising signal being positioned over a gun show at one in all their shops.
- In the present day’s tradition conflict: A health club proprietor in Atlanta banned police and lively army from his facility, and other people have so many emotions about it. (My tradition conflict math puzzle for the day: What if a bakery refused to make a marriage cake for a homosexual couple, however it was as a result of they had been each cops?)